The primary usage of our Jute Calender Machine is to compress the refined and mixed material mixture. This can be used to sheets in double or single topping or sticking function with textile fabrics. Amid the sheeting procedure, our machine can pressure out the air presented in material for making the product devoid of air bubble following vulcarization. The higher quantity of rolls our Textile Calendering Machine possesses, the higher time of films are compressed that make the calender manufacture elevated caliber and consistent sheets thickness. Our machine is solidly made through maximum durability, easy working and extended accuracy.
Key Features :
- Fitted with wind up units and linear let off
- Processed to crown gauge precision for thickness
- Automated nip gap offer for precision
- Deployed for adjusting and lustering synthetic textiles ventilation
- Machine Name : Calender M/C.
- Power : 10 HP , RPM : 720,
- Production Capacity (For Different Yarn and Count) : 02 Nos. Iron Ball, 02 Nos. paper Ball and 01 no. Stem roller suitable for 02 cloth 32" width (30-35 Yds. Per Minute Speed)
1, Kedar Nath Singha Road, Ariadaha, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700057, India